The board has adopted a set of Principles of Corporate Governance to provide guidelines for the company and the board to ensure effective corporate governance. The Principles of Corporate Governance cover topics including, but not limited to, director qualification standards, board and committee composition, director responsibilities, director compensation, director access to management and independent advisors, director orientation and continuing education, succession planning and the annual evaluations of the board and its committees.
The Governance, Responsibility & Technology Committee is responsible for overseeing and reviewing the Principles of Corporate Governance and recommending to the board any changes to the Principles. To view the full text of the Principles of Corporate Governance click here.
- Contact us by phone at 800.742.4455
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Contact Shareholders Services by phone at 800.446.2617
- Contact Shareholders Services outside the U.S. at 781.575.2723
- Contact Shareholders Services for the hearing impaired at 800.952.9245
2014 Proxy Materials
Stock Transfer Agent & Registrar Computershare
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Shareholder online inquiries https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact